Monday, February 11, 2008

Rain on me Lord

Even though my weakness and shame have driffted me far away from your presence. My sin constantly weakens my strength to lean on you and has drawn me away from your favour. Lord my life is now occupied by emptiness and sorrow because your glory left me. Nothing is right anymore, everything is going wrong in my life. Peace is merely a longing, even hope that used to keep me on ma feet has fled.I'm left in dispare and this world that I'm placed in is no home for me. It is so cruel,merciless and crude in its punishments. Poverty, homelessness, loneliness, pain, hunger, hatred..oh no! the list of torture here on earth is endless. I admit that l've wronged you and l wonna come back to you Lord so RAIN ON ME and wash a way my agony and take me back home. Yes, take me to heaven where l shall rest enternally.

2 comments:

Dennis D. Muhumuza said...

i feel this, julie. its written compassionately. but u know, despite your weakness, the God who shone the light in u knows how u despise sin and will never let that light in u go out. u ask Him to strengthen u and help you overcome the temptations of the evil one and He'll do it. i've forgotten in which book it is but it says God will crush the devil/satan under our feet. meanwhile, welcome to brogville. it feel good to have another christian blogger; another soldier in the army of the lord!

Cynthia Julie said...

@cb(country boy)l know that with your true christianity the Lord is certainly going to have mercy and rain on me!